- First Place was Theresa Warburton of Berwick, ME New 2017 Comfort Women’s Bike valued at $399.00.
- Second Place was Gary Dugas of Kennebunk, ME. Three free Tune Up Valued at $65.00 each.
- Third Place was Bill Brown of Berwick, ME. Three free Tune Up Valued at $65.00 each.
- Due’s to belong to the Club is an annual membership of $25.00 for a family of 4.
- The member will have to renew his membership on his/her anniversary to continue receiving the Members Club benefits. Notification will be sent out a month prior.
- The membership gets the customers Discounts on all parts and services for one year.
- All Parts will get a 10% Discount.
- All Labor will get a 10% Discount.
- Members will always get a $5.00 minimum discount or 10% discount on all Tune-Ups. What ever is higher.
- March 2018, $65.00 Tune-Up for $45.00 non-member, Cost for member is $40.00
- April 2018, $65.00 Tune-Up for $50.00 non-member, Cost for member is $40.00
- May 2018. $65.00 Tune-Up for $55.00 non-member, Cost for member is $49.50
- June 2018, $65.00 Tune-Up for $60.00 non-member, Cost for member is $54.00
- July-December $65.00 Tune-Up full price for non-member, Cost for member is $59.50
A GREAT SPECIAL OFFER!
Purchase a Tune-up card for 3 Tune ups for $135.00
That’s $45.00 per tune up! (savings of $60 off 3 regularly priced tune ups ($65/ ea)
- Use it for Cleaning and Tune-Up in 2017
- Card can be used for one bike or three bikes (total of three tune-ups)
- Card must be used by the end of year 2017
- If you find a tune-up lower then this we will match it
- Offer excludes parts and extra labor
Looking for a new ride?
- Check out the Bikes page
- Call to see what we have at the shop right now
LAYAWAY? YOU GOT IT! ONLY A FEW WEEKS TO GO UNTIL WE CAN RIDE! 25% DOWN AND YOU’RE ON YOUR WAY!