Jerry’s Bike Barn is donating a Bike for the Berwick Library Association. It is a Raffle to win One Bike out of Two bikes being offered. A FAT Bike or a Mountain Bike. They are only selling 500 tickets. Drawing date is May 12, 2021. Each bike is valued between $800. to $1,000. Tickets will be sold at the Berwick Library or at Jerry’s Bike Barn.
Important information: Jerry’s Bike Barn has been asked by the Maine DOT to remove its sign on Little River Road. It is not up to the Maine DOT requirements. WE ARE NOT GOING OUT OF BUSINESS. We request that you use your map program on your cellphone to get to us. Address is 27 Tyler Lane, Berwick ME 03901 or Call us at 207-752-0580 for directions.
A Level One Tune-up will cost $85.00. This is for a bike with Shifters and Brakes Road and Mountain Bikes. BMX Bikes, Bikes with Coaster Brakes and Bikes with No Derailleurs are a lower price. All Bikes from January 1, 2021 will receive a $10.00 Credit off their Tune-Up till May 31, 2021
- BECAUSE OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS, WE WILL BE TAKING THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONS.
- Please follow guidance on the door for order pick-ups, and bike-service drop-offs.
- We are keeping all surfaces clean and disinfected to include countertops, credit card machine and doorknobs.
- Please call before you come. We will take your information over the telephone.
- Make a appointment and lets us know when you want to drop off the bike.
- Lets us know what services and problems you are having with the bike.
- Curbside drop-off and pick-up for mechanical services
We will continue to take in bikes for service. Call the store phone number from our Driveway. We’ll discuss your needs over the phone and set-up a work order in our system. Leave your bike outside and you are on your way. Jerry will reach out as needed with updates. Once your service is complete, we will call you with a total and take payment over the telephone, Credit Card.
- If we punch in a credit card we are charged an additional 1% on that process. We never have passed on a credit card charge fee to our customers before. With that being said, we will have to pass on the 1% fee only. We will not pass on the other fees to our customers. The best way to pay for your repairs is by CHECK.
- Return to pick-up your bike and call from our Driveway and we’ll bring it out to you.
- Lots of shops have raised their prices and I have worked hard to keep my prices reasonable. I WILL CONTINUE WITH A LOWER COST FOR TUNE UPS TILL THE END OF THE END OF May 31, 2021. The cost of a TUNE-UP for 2021 is $85.00 with a $10.00 Discount till May 31.2021
- If you are looking to purchase a New Bike we can help you with doing that. If you are looking for a Used Bike, check out our web site for what we have in stock. We are now listing a number of new bikes.
- Do you have a old bike you are not riding? Well you can always donate a used bike that we will fix up and only charge for the parts to get it ready for someone else to enjoy at a very low cost. Pass on the fun to help someone who can not afford a bike to ride.
- We will be open Wednesday thru Saturday from 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm till March 31, 2021.
- We will also be closed on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday Till March 31.2021.
- As before Gail will be available so you can drop off your bike at Jerry’s Bike Barn from 9 am till I start work. She will also be available to allow you to pick up your bike. This will make the shop more open for business.
- As I always say to my customers, “YOU are my best advertisers”. Word of Mouth has help my Shop stay open for another season. We are here for you.
- Jerry’s Bike Barn Members Club is a great value if you have one bike or 4 bikes. It gives you a 10% discount on parts and labor all year long. Check out the note below.
JERRY’S MEMBERS CLUB CARD
- Due’s to belong to the Club is an annual membership of $35.00 for a family of 4.
- The member will have to renew his membership on his/her anniversary to continue receiving the Members Club benefits. Notification will be sent out a month prior.
- The membership gets the customers Discounts on all parts and services for one year.
- All Parts will get a 10% Discount.
- All Labor will get a 10% Discount.
- Members will always get a $5.00 minimum discount or 10% discount on all Tune-Ups. What ever is higher.
- The 10% discount does not cover job’s that are performed by my suppliers for my customers. These fees are passed on directly to you.
- Check out the Bikes page
- Call to see what we have at the shop right now
Reminder, Once notified that your bike is ready we will only hold it for 30 days before we charge you storage ($10.00 per month). After two months the bike will be sold as abandoned. I have very limited space to store your bikes.