- Starting this year you will pick the level of Tune Up you want. Lots of shops have raised their prices and I have worked hard to keep my prices reasonable. I WILL CONTINUE WITH A LOWER COST FOR TUNE UPS. YOU, THE CUSTOMER WILL PICK THE LEVEL YOU WANT. See below.
- If you are looking to purchase a New Bike we can help you with doing that. If you are looking for a Used Bike, check out our web site for what we have in stock. We are now listing a number of new bikes.
- Do you have a old bike you are not riding? Well you can always donate a used bike that we will fix up and only charge for the parts to get it ready for someone else enjoy at a very low cost. Pass on the fun to help someone who can not afford a bike to ride.
- We are changing our work hours this year. After 10 years with The Home Depot I have left for another job. This will cause me to change the shop hours. . This change will allow me to keep the shop open later into the evening. So always please check the web site for our hours.
- As before Gail will be available so you can drop off your bike at Jerry’s Bike Barn from 9 am till I start work. She will also be available to allow you to pick up your bike. This will make the shop more open for business.
- As I always say to my customers, “YOU are my best advertisers”. Word of Mouth has help my Shop stay open for another season. This is proven true this year. Best year in 6 years. We no longer advertise in the news papers. Help keep this going forward. We are here for you.
- Jerry’s Bike Barn Members Club is a great value if you have one bike or 4 bikes. It gives you a 10% discount on parts and labor all year long. Check out the note below.
- Due’s to belong to the Club is an annual membership of $25.00 for a family of 4.
- The member will have to renew his membership on his/her anniversary to continue receiving the Members Club benefits. Notification will be sent out a month prior.
- The membership gets the customers Discounts on all parts and services for one year.
- All Parts will get a 10% Discount.
- All Labor will get a 10% Discount.
- Members will always get a $5.00 minimum discount or 10% discount on all Tune-Ups. What ever is higher.
- The 10% discount does not cover job’s that are performed by my suppliers for my customers. These fees are passed on directly to you.
Looking for a new ride?
- Check out the Bikes page
- Call to see what we have at the shop right now
LAYAWAY? YOU GOT IT! ONLY A FEW WEEKS TO GO UNTIL WE CAN RIDE! 25% DOWN SO WE CAN ORDER YOUR NEW RIDE. Pay the rest once it arrives.
Reminder, Once notified that your bike is ready we will only hold it for 30 days before we charge you storage ($10.00 per month). After two months the bike will be sold as abandoned. I have very limited space to store your bikes.